copyright and intellectual property policy
It is The Clock Register's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Members who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of The Clock Register and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
THIS PROCESS IS FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY. Correspondence regarding other matters will not be answered.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide The Clock Register's Agent for Notice with the following information in English (your 'Notice'):
Note: If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, 'trademark').
In some circumstances, in order to notify the Member who provided the allegedly infringing content to which The Clock Register has disabled access, The Clock Register may forward a copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to the Member, or may forward a copy of a valid Notice (with personally identifiable information removed) to Chilling Effects (www.chillingeffects.org) for publication.
The Clock Register's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the The Clock Register site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
The Clock Register
Forest Row RH18 5BX
+44 (0)7590 673 598
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.