How to get on the auction houses list?
Get yourself on our auction houses list. All you need to do is enter the information about one or more clocks you auctioned, or are auctioning, by following the steps below.
Steps to get on this list
- Make sure that you have joined as a Member of The Clock Register to obtain a login name and password.
- Login to The Clock Register.
- Once you are logged in, choose "add clocks" from the top menu. Then select advanced to add clock information about a clock you auctioned or will auction soon. Answer as many of the questions about your clock, as you can. The more you describe your clock, the more Clock Credits you will earn.
- Once you reach the question "Has the clock ever been auctioned? " say "yes" and fill in all questions that follow about the auction and your auction house's name.
- If your auction house's name is not yet on the list, email us and we will add it immediately so you can add your clocks and auctions.
- Instead of following the bullet points above, you can also add clocks, auctioned or to be auctioned, by clicking on the orange "add a clock" button on the home page. You then fill in as many of the fields that you know a value for including the fields relating to auctioning. And when done, you can also add one or more owners or conservators or both.
NB: You can use The Clock Register for free, as long as you add clocks. You will get 100 free Clock Credits when you join us. You use up 20 Clock Credits when you click on the hyperlinks in the search results to see more details. But only for a clock contributed by someone else. So if you look at the details of a clock you have entered yourself that is always free. Every time you register a clock (to get your name on the auction houses list, to advertise a clock for sale or otherwise) you will gain Clock Credits depending on how many of the more than 150 fields you fill in. The more detail you provide, the more Clock Credits you gain.